Finding Vegan is an amazing website where bloggers from around the world share vegan recipes. Since I have discovered it, I have been submitting my vegan recipes and getting inspiration from other bloggers. In addition to the website, the founder of Finding Vegan, Kathy Patalsky, created a Facebook group where bloggers can share ideas, questions and projects. Kathy moderates the group discussions with talent and enthusiasm, so it is a real pleasure to be part of this community. It was her idea to collect several vegan recipes for the holiday season and organize a round-up, meaning each blogger participating should publish this "recipe booklet" on their site. A great idea of smart collaboration, which enables each blogger to reach a larger audience and readers to discover other food bloggers. Isn't it inspiring?
Thus I am very happy to share with you all these ideas of vegan meals, starters, drinks & desserts. I am sure you will find inspiration for the New Year’s festivities!
Vegan Link Round-up! There are some amazing vegan recipes, books, features and more out there on the internet, but it can be challenging to track down great content sometimes! That is where FindingVegan.com comes in. FV features recipes and more from the best vegan-friendly bloggers on the web! And this year, we FV asked some of its contributors to share their best content in a MEGA-amazing vegan round-up! Check out all that is going on in the vegan community!
1. Kathy Patalsky, of HealthyHappyLife and founder of Finding Vegan is sharing:
* 12 Days of Vegan Christmas Giveaway + YouTube Series - $2700 grand prize!
* Kathy's cookbook to kickstart a healthy New Year:365 Vegan Smoothies
* Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Cake
2. Rachael Renee of RawHighLife is sharing:
* Amazing raw vegan cinnamon rolls PERFECT for holiday brunch!
* Easy fruit and veggie recipes in her ebook
* The RAW High Life Facebook page
3. June Burns of Philosophy and Cake is sharing:
* Chocolate Macarons recipe, gluten free + vegan
* Momofuku-Inspired Carrot Layer Cake
* Salty-sweet pecan pie bars with bourbon!
4. Kelly of ThePrettyBee is sharing:
* Vegan Holiday Treats
* Gluten Free Gifts in Jars
5. Aimee of TheVegLife is sharing:
* Her eBook of vegan Christmas Cookies. 25 exclusive cookie recipes for 2014, and more, 50 recipes in total!
* Cranberry Orange Muffins
6. Natalie Thomas of feasting on fruit is sharing:
* Chocolate Peppermint Cookiewiches
* Gingerbread Snack Cakes
* Caramel Hot Chocolate the Fruity Way
7. Carolyn Murphy of PeaceMeal is sharing:
* Mulled Wine
* Salted Toffee Peanut Butter & Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake Cups
* Garlic and Sun Dried Tomato Cheese Ball
8. Lisa from Healthy Nibbles & Bits is sharing:
* Peppermint Bark Popcorn with Toasted Coconut
* Butternut Squash, Hummus & Guacamole Dip
9. Trinity of Trinity's Kitchen is sharing:
* Festive Seed Roast Loaf (gluten-free, vegan and super healthy)
* Christmas Fruit n’ Nut Truffles
10. Ginny from Vegan in the Freezer is sharing:
* Delicious Party Food - Spicy Tortilla Rollups
* Homemade Kahlua sounds like a holiday in itself
* Spiced Rum Balls - no kidding!
11. Tia from Tia's Kitchen is sharing:
* vegan hot chocolate
* vegan eggnog
12. Danielle Levy of DanielleLevyNutrition is sharing:
* Asian inspired Yuba Roast Chestnut Stuffing
* Classic comfort food: Walnut Crusted Tofu with braised chard and butternut squash
13. Vanessa of Becomingness is sharing:
* Caramel Macadamia Chocolate Cups
* 15 Best Raw Desserts
14. Aurora of TheIndieBroccoli is sharing:
* Christmas Loaf with Lentils and Quinoa
* Rutabaga Fries with vegan lemon basil mayo
* Carrot Juice with Turmeric and Ginger
15. Bianca of Elephantastic Vegan is sharing:
* Festive Holiday Recipe - Pink Beet Cupcakes
* Her website and facebook page!
16. Cate from A Traveling Cook is sharing:
* Vegan Christmas Pudding
17. Clemence of The Vegan Cookie Fairy is sharing:
*Her ebook of Vegan Christmas recipes, The Vegan Cookie Fairy's Christmas Recipes
* Her ebook of Vegan Chocolate recipes, The Vegan Cookie Fairy's Little Book of Chocolate
* Gingerbread Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares with Chocolate Drizzle
18. Jennifer of VeggieInspiredJourney is sharing:
* Vegan Dilled Ceviche
* Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Bars
* Maple Cinnamon Cranberry Pear Sauce
19. Dana of VanishingVeggie is sharing:
* Her website
* HerFacebook page
* A bright,citrus salad, perfect for any gathering
20. Sophia from VeggiesDontBite is sharing:
* Layered Pumpkin Caramel Pie in a Mason Jar: one of my most favorite desserts for this season!
* Frothy Pistachio Milk Hot Chocolate: Cozy up this winter with this indulgent treat.
* The new Veggies Don’t BiteOvernight Oats Jar: Breakfast just went from easy to easier. A healthy, quick and delicious way to start your day!
21. Christina of TheBeautifulBalance is sharing:
* Soft and Chewy Ginger Molasses Cookies
* Maple Apple Scones
* Pear & Raspberry Frangipane Tart
22. Stacey of SouthernVeganKitchen is sharing:
* Lumberjack Date Cake
* Peanut Butter Chocolate Dream Pie
23. Shannon of The Glowing Fridge is sharing:
* Candy Cane and Marshmallow Peppermint Fudge
* The Glow Effect Guide
* A Holiday Gift Guide for Her
24. Jessica of TwoGreenPeas Website is sharing:
* Chocolate Candy Cane Pretzel Bark
* Vegan Gingerbread Houses: Recipe & How-To
* Starry Night Cinnamon Okra Masala
25. Majda of Bread&Olives is sharing:
*Walnut Date Truffles
26. Vicky of MayIHaveThatRecipe is sharing:
* Eggnog Sticky Toffee Pudding
* Vegan Tiramisu * Roasted Veggie Tofu Pot Pies
27. Dora of Dora's Table is sharing:
* This is a recipe for Garabatos or scribble cookies. These cookies are very popular in Mexico city, and you will fall in love with them too. Who can resist two coconut shortbread cookies, sandwiched in a smooth chocolate filing, and drizzled with warm chocolate? The best part, they're 100% vegan.
28. Kelly of Trial and Eater is sharing:
* Foodie Gift Guide
* How to make vanilla extract - Fun holiday gift idea!
* Sunflower wrap - Healthy holiday snacking!
29. Michelle of Healthier Steps is sharing:
* Vegan Broccoli and Rice Casserole
* Sweet Potato Souffle
* Jamaican Pumpkin Soup Bonus a few recipes I personally adore from FindingVegan contributors!
30. Cara of Fork and Beans makes Healthy Reindeer Cookies
31. VeggieAndTheBeast Ginger Cutout Cookies
32. VeguKate's Superfood Hot Cocoa
33. Marly of NamelyMarly is sharing:
*Vegan Queso Dip
* Sage Gouda Cheese Ball
...and SO many more on FindingVegan.com. Sign up for the Finding Vegan Monthly Newsletter here.
Hi there! I'm Majda.
Foodie, yogini, life lover!
Never miss a recipe.